- fixes to build on current glibc and current compilers with optimizations enabled.
- new, unified, PRFilter architecture which simplifies all the controllers and unifies parameter passing with an Array
- all PRTransform actions (rotations, flips, transposition) now support both color and grayscale and preserve alpha channel
- complete update of all filters to support Cocoa >= 10.4 which pads the NSBitmapImageRep rows
- faster access to bitmap data by using PRImage instead of recreating the bitmap image rep. Used now pervasively, for example in the custom edge tracer: much faster
- Resize to fit is now live tracked when resizing the window
Monday, December 28, 2009
New features of PRICE