Requires: gnustep-gui-0.16.0. It will not compile without this version of the library. Reason: Nib and Gorm loading were moved to a more sensible file structure. Additionally, Nib loading was refactored.
This release upgrades PCRE to version 7.6, which includes an important security related bugfix. All users are encouraged to upgrade. Other changes include preliminary support for internationalization, returning NSError objects, and the ability to evaluate multiple regular expressions in a collection concurrently on multiple threads, one per CPU.
VolumeManager is basically a GNustep daemon/tool that uses HAL and DBUS to detect newly attached / removed / mounted / unmounted volumes. What does it do further? Well, a GNUstep application can register itself as DO client at VolumeManager and will get notified about such changes and may also use DO to mount/unmount volumes. Moreover, VolumeManager can be configured such that is automatically mounts new data volumes or that it automatically plays audio CDs or DVDs using GNustep services. In addition to the daemon the package contains a plugin to SystemPreferences to configure VolumeManager and it does contain a menulet for Étoilé's menu server that displays mounted volumes and allows to unmount them.
KeyRelease event, serial 30, synthetic NO, window 0x3200001,
root 0x3f, subw 0x0, time 1896953680, (375,276), root:(380,325),
state 0x40, keycode 115 (keysym 0xffeb, Super_L), same_screen YES,
XLookupString gives 0 bytes:
XFilterEvent returns: False
* Calendar UI changes : to reduce calendar size, use different visual hints. Today has a yellow background (unchanged), the selected day cell is bezeled/pushed (was a bold font) and busy days use a bold font (instead of a tick mark). Always show six weeks with black text for the chosen month and white text for the previous and next ones. Use a defined font size so that it all fits whatever the user choose as a default size.
* Day view : circle through appointments with TAB and edit the selected one with enter
* Day view : no more appointments overlapping. The algorithm is not 100% correct, we might want to change that in the future
* Change license for future GNUstep GPLv3 release compatibility Thanks to Yavor Doganov for pointing out the issue.
* Use ETags to prevent overwriting distant modifications
* Add a menu item to force agendas to reload their data
* Bug fixes and various improvements
* Experimental GroupDAV support : some things work but use with care. Feedback appreciated