Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
iTunesFS allows you to mount the "iTunes Music Library.xml" file as a file system, using the excellent MacFUSE. ... As of version 1.1.3, you can also build this application using GNUstep on any supported unix-like system (i.e. FreeBSD). Please read the included README-GNUstep for further information regarding FUSE and GNUstep. Now, that's the cool news for all you guys - if you ever wanted to code a cool FUSE based file system in Objective-C on a non-Apple platform, now you can! ;-) Just use iTunesFS as a detailed example and/or inspiration.
The recent additions are
* X(HT)ML parser made incremental, so that it directly handles incoming html fragments and allows to stall when a 'script' tag requires to load a subresource before continuing parsing
* text attributes are made more complete (e.g. 'em', 'tt', 'sub', 'u', 'stike' etc.) - appearance depends on NSTextView's capabilities
* preliminary 'hr' support
For people who do not know the SimpleWebKit vs WebKit issue, there is s thread of discussion.
Friday, June 08, 2007
these are the changes to Jigsaw.app:
* solved puzzles a displayed as a single image (without the boundaries of the pieces)
* images are no longer restricted to TIFF (JPEG and PNG work as well, assuming you have the appropriate libraries on you system)
* open images from the command line
* automatically save window frames to the defaults database.